Friday 17 July 2015

Dreamy Cream


This has been on my shelf for a couple months and honestly, it's probably one of the better products Lush has on offer. Ok, so I'm not much of a Lushie as I think they're a tad bit overpriced for basic kitchen ingredients mate.
I did however find this Dream Cream very nourishing and it worked very well especially for my son who is prone to very dry, sensitive & almost eczema type skin. I love the fact that it's made with oat milk which is soothing and calms the skin, and rose water which is my ultimate 'go to' when my skin needs a bit of extra love. Those who know me, can attest to my rose water obsession as I'm always importing only the best quality rose water money can buy.

It's light and spreads easily, and well worth the heavy rands spent. Let me know what you guys think about this cream? I vote YAY!

Enough banter for one morning as I do actually have a full day ahead :))
Happy Friday loves
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment