Thursday 5 February 2015

Some POPPY love..

So The Body Shop HQ seemed to be buzzing with excitement this week, as it launched the Limited Edition Smoky Poppy Range, amongst other things.

Infused with real hand-picked poppy flowers from the Ankara region in Turkey, this range is pure skin delight on another level. Delicious poppy seed filled exfoliators and massage oils promising skin highs and ultimate indulgence.

The smokingly hot and sensual campaign certainly had me sitting upright and breathless in anticipation, and what perfect timing I might add seeing that Valentine's is not too far off. I suggest you leave some serious nudge and wink hints if you want to experience this sensory overload.  




Adding to all the euphoria, Instablur managed to scoop the Woman & Home Beauty Award for best primer as well. NO surprise here!! 

So in the spirit of Valentine's and because I love sharing, I'm giving away some of this Body Shop LOVE. Get colour crushing with a Pink Poppy Shimmer Cube to dazzle your date night. Tell me what's your  favourite Body Shop product and leave your comments in the box below or mail me at orchidbloom@telkomsa.net

Thursday smiles.. it's almost weekend..xx








9 comments:

  1. My absolute favourite Body Shop products are their pot lip balm, especially the strawberry flavor. I remember getting 3 of those when I was in grade 10 (1999) from my German/ Turkish penpal who came to stay with me for 6 months and I was over the moon as we did not have the products in SA till 2001! When I went to the States in 2000 I made sure I brought a stash that would last me a year.... I love the flavours and taste - makes you want to lick your lips all day.... I think myself and lip balms became synonymous throughout high school! Loved them and still do....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love all the lip balms..In fact, I have a slight lip balm obsession..lol. Wow, you sound like me always getting someone to buy Body Shop products before they landed on our shores...xxx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. My all time favourite BANANA shampoo and conditioner! Like your previous commenter I use to beg for it from my cousins who visited every 2 years! lol.. I did try to make it last!
      Now it's their liquid liner which is a breeze to remove when you want it off your eyes and their Vitamin E face creams!!

      Delete
    4. Sounds like banana bliss to me!!! I also love the Vitamin E face creams..one of my favorites too..xx #bodyshopaholics

      Delete
    5. My absolute favourite is the strawberry body butter. It melts straight into the skin leaving it soft and smooth. The strawberry scent does wonders especially the time when I'm in a romantic mood... Oolalala...

      Delete
    6. Best 7 Threesome Sites For Couple Looking For Women.Are you a couple looking for women?.couple looking for threesome

      Delete
  2. We should cuddle... #ilikeyouberrymuch #keepcalmEatMe happy valentines orchid bloom💘

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... couple looking for threesome

    ReplyDelete