Thursday 18 September 2014

How do I love..thee?


My lip obsession hasn't seemed to have subsided of late, and I don't suspect it will either. I'm still milling around the glam counters, buying and testing amazing products so much so that I decided to take a rather huge leap down this amazing road of beauty and cosmetics. Yes, Alice has new adventures and hopefully soon I can shed some more light, but that's a rabbit hole for another day.

So while I was daydreaming, another posh British brand seems to have landed on our shores, bringing with it doses of fruitylicious treats. Tropical infusions of mango & papaya, strawberry & coconut creams or dreams or something, to name but a few of the delishously silly fruity potions. The full range includes bath and body products, lotions and lip treatments with colour glosses. I'm not sure if the entire range has landed yet as I only stumbled across the lip treatments at a local department store.

It's called  I love...

...and maybe over time we may just fall in love. 

I tried the raspberry & blackberry lip balm, and lemon & lime. A bit of an ice lolly moment going there and somewhat reminiscent of summer beach days, with tropical fruits that smell heavenly and glide on as smooth as a fresh fruit smoothie. It's moisturizing and nourishing as most lip balms go. So I guess, another mini pot to the collection. Reasonably priced and actually a tad cheaper than another British cosmetic brand that seems to have taken the Cape by storm.

A little bit of love to add to my collection..

Happy weekend guys..xx






 

No comments:

Post a Comment