Monday 12 May 2014

some CHANEL love..

Soooooo.....happy happy delayed Mother's Day to all you superMOMS out there. I do hope it was a fabulous day sprinkled with lots of love and sweetness. I must admit I had quite a relaxing Sunday enjoying all the small gifts..and cards..and photos..and letters..and breakfast..and lunch..and tea time...it just 'Carried' ; ))


Oh and did I mention I managed to bag this beaut as part of the celebrations...well indeed I did. Les Beige Belle Mine from Chanel, an OH SO delish pressed powder for days when mommy needs more than just a hug and a kiss. It's an easy to apply all over face powder that leaves a fresh faced, radiant and sun kissed glow. It can be applied directly onto your skin when you just don't have the time to apply foundation or when you need a break from all that coverage. I apply my Belle Mine no.40 (pronounced Bell Meen) powder with a kabuki brush in round circular motions, then a dash of rose pink blusher on my cheeks, my 'must have' Chanel Le Volume mascara in 'NOIR no.10' and finish off my lips with a basic lip balm which has a colour pigment. I've been very much inlove with Labello Vitamin Shake Cranberry & Raspberry for a while now. I love SIMPLE looks..I love EASY applications..and I love NATURAL finishes.

Les Beige is also great for contouring if you have two shades and as a blush depending on your beauty trick know how. It contains a SPF 15/PA++ and is enriched with cotton flower and white rose plant cells, so it ticks the anti oxidant infusion.
It boasts the new signature creamy beige packaging, with a large enough mirror for 'selfie' touch ups, a 100% natural half moon brush which I don't know what to do with, as with all other brushes and applicators that come standard with products. They just don't make it during my makeup 'playtime'. If you figure that one out please do let me know.

It's a fresh, easy going approach to a simple make up look. No mess, no fuss..and remember what I always say...DO WHAT WORKS FOR YOU!

Great Tuesday loves..
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment