Saturday 10 May 2014

Mommas WISH LIST..❤️

 
It's Mother's Day weekend and I'm leaving my notepad around the house just in case my bunnies are looking for some inspiration as to what I'm loving right now, besides them of course. 

I'm already feeling these snug grey knitted slipper booties from Woolworths to help me through the loooong cold winter evenings. 
I'm also loving this cute candy stripe pink make up tote from Country Road...supercutes!

Now the annual clockwork orchid delivery is always appreciated because it's my ultimate favourite, but some pink peonies would be a lovely change. I've seen them around a while back at Woolies so I'm not too sure given the season change. Woolworths stocks them in the bigger flagship stores so probably Cavendish or VA Waterfront would be a good start to finding them. 
And last but not least, some Charlotte Rhys Linen Water. Love the soft fragrance this fabulous mist leaves and it makes me dream about being some domestic goddess.

Love, appreciate and cherish your bunnies.
Happy Saturday loves..
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment