Wednesday 9 April 2014

TRIED AND TESTED..



Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - The consistency lends itself towards a luminous almost dewy finish and is perfect for daily use. I found it to be an easy application which I apply with my finger tips as it would get soaked up if using a blender sponge. You save on product doing it this way as it is quite decadent in price as all Chanel products are. Make sure your hands are squeaky clean and I always stress about clean hands before applying make up as I use my fingertips a lot instead of brushes wherever I can. I use colour 40 beige as I have a fair to medium complexion and it melts away like a second skin leaving a natural healthy glow. I finish up using a mineral bronzer and that's my canvas to start painting away. 

That's my Tuesday review and tips..awesome day loves ♥️♥️
Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment