Tuesday 15 April 2014

Popcorn Kisses..

So I'm sitting with some unused birthday gifts and I come across this little jar of goodness. I always pop into the Lush store at V & A just to try the heavenly lotions and potions and always end up spending waaay too much time getting lost inside.
I'm a lip picker, especially during the colder months as it tends to get much drier than usual, and I also discovered that when I change my lipsticks my lips peel quite a bit before settling. I tried this scrub and I must say, my lips do feel somewhat smoother after the first time. I did spend more time licking my fingers and lips as the popcorn flavour is just so delish...mmmmm! It has coconut and jojoba oils for the softening, and is made of castor sugar and sea salt, so it makes for a yummy beauty treat to apply while watching a cute girly movie on a night in. They stock more flavours like candy floss so you can decide what your taste buds prefer.. It's a bit pricey, about R100 a pop, as opposed to regular lip balms like the Labello range which I also adore especially the strawberry Vitamin E. It's a great softner and has a light pink colour for when your lipstick is not at hand..😍😍

Love your luscious sweet lippies..😘
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment