Saturday 29 August 2015

Spa of the World Media Launch

Words fail me when I think back to last Thursday's Spa of the World Media launch. The weather played along and I was happily swept away to probably still one of my favourite venues in Camps Bay, the Bay Hotel. The super awesome team over at the Body Shop launched what must have been the most anticipated range for the year. Well at least I seem to think so!




First order of business was as an update as to what they have been doing apart from creating delicious skin treats for me and you, and it's probably one of the reasons why I love the brand so much. They live up to their brand values and always give back to local communities.

Beauty insiders were treated to four deliciously decadent ranges and a peek as to what Christmas will be looking like in stores. The Spa of the World  is a ritual sensory overload intended to create the 'spathroom' experience in the comfort of your home. Think Egyptian Milk & Honey milk baths, French Lavender oils, Dead Sea Salt scrubs and my already personal fave the Japanese Camellia Velvet cream. I haven't even mentioned the full range here and I'm dying to jump into my beauty box to start trying them. I just wanted to give you guys a heads up as to what to expect when these hot prods reach the stores which will be over the next couple of months. The new look packaging is pure decadence & sophistication to match this luxurious indulgent range.

Some more from the launch will be up over the next few days.

Happy days..xx



















No comments:

Post a Comment