Friday 17 July 2015

Bold and Beautiful

So I'm having a bit of a confession morning..

I admit that I am an absolute crazy person when it comes to wing liners and no matter how long I've been doing this, I always go into complete panic mode when faced with liquid liner. I'm happy to report I've been using the Bold Oversized Felt Eyeliner from The Body Shop which is a chubby stick liner and it's relieved most of my liquid anxiety. I now have a steady application as my grip is a lot firmer and I think that's key when using a liquid liner. I'm loving the fat koki looking stick and it's just made my life a bit easier. 

As far as eyeliners go, I'm obsessed with the Velvet Gel Eyeliner, I just smudge around my lower eye to create a sultry smokiness. Eyes spy gorgeousness up ahead!!

**PS. Keep your eyes and ears open for The Body Shop Flash Sales as I picked up some of my favorites last week for a total steal. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Snow up ahead so keep warm..xx
HRH Bodyshop Queen








No comments:

Post a Comment