Friday 30 May 2014

My Winter must have..



Yes the days are getting awfully dull and grey, but that's absolutely NO excuse for you to start looking that way too. I recently came across this fab moisturizing lotion while reading one of my fave weekly glossies a couple of weeks ago, and thought I'd share this little gem with you guys. 

DOVE SUMMER GLOW..a rich nourishing lotion with a subtle gradual self-tanner to leave you sun kissed throughout the drabbest of winter days. 

The idea of spray tanning my half-naked self wasn't a very comfortable thought and all the rules & regulations pre-application and what not to do for 24hours after application..blah blah blah. I might as well have gone into total hibernation. Just way too much fuss for me. 😱😱

Three weeks later, my post-bathing ritual hasn't changed. I've replaced my normal Dove Moisturiser with the Summer Glow and apply as I normally would have my regular lotion. I did exfoliate initially which is something I do regularly, before I started using it. It's developed into a natural looking, healthy sun kissed glow which needs no maintenance. It's simple to use and I get dressed almost immediately after application. There's no waiting period, no smell and doesn't leave you streaky like a bronzed tiger gone wild. It does advise to wash hands afterwards, but I do forget sometimes and still no orange hands, so that's an indication of how really gentle it is.

It's about R40 for a 250ml, so not too bad as opposed to what tanning salon sessions can cost and also way cheaper than the off the shelf can sprays. I have tried sunbeds before but that's a topic for another dull day.

Give it a try..or don't give it a try. This is just my own reviews on the product if you looking for some honest tips and advice.

Happy weekend loves..xx










No comments:

Post a Comment