Friday 3 January 2014

A bit of french chic..Dubai style

As part of the fabulous Dubai Shopping Festival, Blake Lively finally made her grand appearance at the Gucci Premiere inside Galeries Lafayette in Dubai Mall. Chaos reigned as fans and shoppers who had been kept waiting for more than an hour, mobbed the impeccably stylish star while she made her way down the red carpet. I was in awe of her grace and beauty, but gobsmacked at the madness that engulfed the event. The absolute horror at seeing the latest Nina Ricci pumps and bags being trampled as fans jumped on display tables to get better views and pictures became mildly entertaining after a while. I couldn't watch any longer and besides, I needed to get back to the business of shopping myself..when in Dubai!!
Happy 2014..to bigger and better dreams♥♥♥
You know you love me..
xoxo
Miss Bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment