Friday 29 November 2013

A little bit of House and Leisure fun..

So excited to attend the House and Leisure night market after reading about the successful Jhb event. Such a beautiful summer's evening spent milling around Wembley Square checking out the most amazing mix of goodies on offer. Interesting jewellery pieces to gorgeous scarves and the most adorable baby clothes. Creative home decor and designs and a colourful selection of food and so much more. Bubbly teas, delectable chocolate desserts and my ultimate indulgence..Macarons..from Cassis. I did a royal job of squashing them in my bag as I made space for the freshly baked olive bread sticks that caught my attention while in polite conversation. Regardless, they were still delicious..squishy and all. Overall a very relaxing vibe and of course, beautiful Cape Town designer crowd. I'm looking forward to the next one already.
Night night birds. .
Much love
Miss Bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment